As a Global Impact Generator I help NGO’s (non-governmental organizations), CSO’s (Civil Society Organizations) and social businesses to strengthen their right to exist and to increase their impact.
I see many NGO’s struggling with the question of how they can generate more income in order to make even more impact on society. Many NGO’s, because of their love for the people, are often concerned with the content and forget the business side. That requires a different mindset. NGO’s and making money often don’t go together in one sentence. Yet it is necessary to be able to continue doing what they are here for.
* How do you ensure that you remain relevant in a rapidly changing market?
* What developments are happening globally and how can we anticipate and respond to them?
* What does your total playing field look like, which stakeholders should we take into account?
* What is the growth potential of your organization?
* What is your dot on the horizon and how do you combine purpose and business in order to build and expand a sustainable social business?
As an expert in the field of strategic marketing, purpose and business development and corporate social responsibility, I have been able to help many organizations (from SME’s to governments to sports clubs and associations) to develop their purpose into business. With this I won a national Award at PEC Zwolle. I am extremely grateful that I have been able to think up and set up the social department for this club and have created a social revenue model with which the club can make a wider commitment to society. Bringing together different perspectives and branches creates room for a growth of people and organization.